17 days ago
SummaryThis role will be responsible to conduct the daily picking activities as assigned by the picking lead. They will be responsible for using handheld devices to accurately complete the work assigned to them by ensuring they are picking the correct specified item, with the correct specified quantity from the correct specified location.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
What you'll do
• Conduct daily picking activities accurately and efficiently.
• Escalate issues that affect picking work from being generated/completed.
• Escalate and if possible, resolve inventory issues with picks. Resolve any negative inventory issues that arise daily.
• This role will be located within the warehouse. Must be able to work in warmer/colder conditions that are typical within a warehouse/receiving dock.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Other duties as required.
What we're looking for
• 1 year of experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment in a warehouse picking role preferred
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
• Advanced skillset of computer tools, including Microsoft excel, smartsheets, Teams.
• Experience performing transactions in an ERP system.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 a plus.