This job might no longer be available.
19 days ago
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day. With cool new titles, such as Game of Thrones TM, Sons of Anarchy and Lightning Link along with our award winning app Heart of Vegas, we're continually pushing the bar of creativity.
This role will be responsible for conducting the daily picking activities as assigned by the picking lead. They will be responsible for using handheld devices to accurately complete the work assigned to them by ensuring they are picking the correct specified item, with the correct specified quantity from the correct specified location.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
What you'll do
- Conduct daily picking activities accurately and efficiently.
- Escalate issues that affect picking work from being generated/completed.
- Escalate and if possible, resolve inventory issues with picks. Resolve any negative inventory issues that arise daily.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- This role will be located within the warehouse. Must be able to work in warmer/colder conditions that are typical within a warehouse/receiving dock
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 1 years of experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment in a warehouse picking role.
- Advanced skillset of computer tools, including Microsoft excel, smart sheets, Teams.
- Experience performing transactions in an ERP system.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 preferred