Material Artist (F/M/NB) - NEW PROJECT
14 days ago
Description du poste
The Material Artist designs and produces high-quality textures and materials for a real-time game. Aware of texturing and lighting methods in real time (PBR) and of production needs, its role is key in the creation of atmospheres but also in the accessibility of the final product.
- Translate the Artistic Direction’s vision and the game design in the texturing and materials choices
- Create high-quality textures/materials and make improvements as necessary
- Participate in the game lighting atmosphere in collaboration with the Artistic Direction
- Incorporate and monitor technical constraints as well as demonstrate the ability to work with Ubisoft internal tools
- Communicate with the other teams (Animators, Level Artists, Level Designers, etc.) in order to create more efficient and visually appealing environments (material/texturing/lighting)
- Participate in debugging the final product
- Experience in realtime and pre-render lighting
- Strong experience in content creation tools (Substance Designer, Painter, Photoshop, 3DS MAX, etc.)
- Knowledge in light behavior, colors and composition, an experience in photography is a plus
- Good artistic sensibility
- Ability to accept feedback, to adapt to change and to monitor regularly the quality of work
- Good spoken and written English
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 location around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming expériences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
- Holiday bonus
- Health insurance paid 50% by the company
- Lunch vouchers & transit pass paid 50% by the company
- 4 free games per year and 8 concert tickets with 40% discount
- Playzone and babyfoot
- Flextime and home office
Description de l'entreprise
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative! At Ubisoft Ivory Tower, we are driven by these values since 2007, join us to work on our new project as a MATERIAL ARTIST (M/F/NB).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.