Mass Payments Specialist (Contract)
1 month ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is looking for a detail oriented and efficient Mass Payment Specialist to join our Transaction Services team. The person in this role will be responsible for the payouts related to Competitive Esports. They'll work closely with the program lead to ensure all payouts are accurately and successfully completed and tracked. The ideal candidate should have experience in Accounts Payable, supplier data maintenance, and account reconciliation. We are looking for a self-starter that can independently fulfill the duties of this position and own the payout experience.
- Create event related Payout Report, for team review
- Validate event specific requirements (state tax withholding, country specific payee restrictions, etc.)
- Calculated and identify funding amounts, for event payments
- Perform reconciliations required for weekly/monthly reporting
- Process manual ad hoc payments, when needed
- Track and provided status report for monthly payments
- Assist with payment inquiries (internal and external)
- Other duties and responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 5+ year Accounting experience (AP, Staff Accounting, Bookkeeping preferred)
- Strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and manage time accordingly
- Be able to identify variances and provide solutions
- Strong communication and cross-departmental collaboration skills
- Familiar with GSuite, with a focus on Sheets and GDrive
- Strong organizational skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.