Data Analyst - Marketing and User Acquisition
12 days ago
Do you want to be part of a world-leading mobile games studio? We are an international team of more than 330 talented Socialpointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona . We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, played and loved by millions of fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Socialpoint is currently hiring a Data Analyst - Marketing and User Acquisition to come work on a range of exciting projects.
About the role:
As part of our Marketing Analytics team you will be using data analysis to answer business questions and enhance our 360 marketing knowledge. You'll be using advanced analytics tools at your hand to unlock hidden patterns in the data, partnering with game teams and marketing experts to drive revenue and growth.
You will be providing relevant data insights, directly influencing every aspect of our Marketing and User Acquisition strategy: from acquisition metrics trends analysis to evaluation of digital branding actions' impact. You'll have to be ready to deal with ad-hoc requests if both important and urgent assignments appear and manage tasks and priorities.
You will be:
- Exploring our vast amount of data to extract relevant data information
- Using predictive analytics to support key decisions by senior stakeholders
Communicating, defining and visualizing analysis and results to senior stakeholders
- Coding models that can be embedded in our ongoing data processes, working closely with Data Engineers and Tooling Developers
- Debugging and problem-solving to ensure the quality and accuracy of your findings and metrics
- Managing and prioritizing our support tasks
You are a Guru of SQL, statistics and analytics tools like Looker or Tableau
You must have:
- Strong SQL skills
- Relevant experience using R/Python to analyze and visualize data
- In-depth understanding of statistical testing
- Good ability managing and prioritizing high priority task requests
- Good knowledge of mobile gaming or mobile performance marketing is a huge bonus
- An Advanced degree in a quantitative or engineering field (maths, statistics, computer science, electrical engineering, …)
- Mental agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp quickly
- Self starter mindset, you can work with minimal oversight and deliver high quality results
- Productive and helpful approach to business problems and business users
- Excellent communication skills, knowing how to work in a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What’s in it for you?
- To keep our employees safe, we are working remotely until further notice. This hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave , not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case.
- Free Language Lessons .
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- We have a brand new gym , football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist .
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
Do you want to level up? Press start