Marketing Video Artist (with Motion Design experience) - Creative Agency
1 month ago
What are we looking for in a candidate?
· Passion and interest in everything motion graphics and video related with good knowledge in production trends and smart workflows;
· High energy and enthusiasm with a great desire to give input and brainstorm ideas in order to come up with cool marketing and promotional assets;
· A desire to self-improve and learn new tools and methods.
· Capture game footage and use it to create engaging UA videos or marketing trailers using After Effects;
· Create UA videos and trailers using only 2D or 3D materials by animating said materials in After Effects;
· Create videos using footage exported from engines such as Unity or Unreal;
· Enhance UA videos and trailers with effects, motion titles, etc, using After Effects;
· Create 2D assets to subsequently use for motion design;
· Follow UA rules and market trends when creating UA videos;
· Have a good eye for motion, animation, and scene composition.
· Strong motion design experience, sense of composition & rhythm, good fundamental understanding of editing and pacing;
· Advanced knowledge of software After Effects (including Element 3D), Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator;
· Ability to independently follow a creative brief through the full production cycle, from asset preparation to final delivery;
· Ability to create UA videos based on a very short description of intent or on a competitor reference video;
· Capacity to iterate quickly on concept development through mock-ups and sketch work, for both videos made 'from scratch' and videos made from captured gameplay sequences;
· Ability to follow detailed technical specifications and work within tight deadlines.
· Knowledge of game engines such as Unreal (Sequencer) is a plus.
· Working knowledge of Blender is a plus.
· English proficiency and ability to hold a (spoken or written) technical conversation in this language is a must;
· And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why work for us?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better)
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Join our SURVEY
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft via this Survey. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations .
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.