This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Video Artist
15 days ago
The Franchise & Community Team aims to establish, maintain and expand the Horizon brand. This includes looking after the community, marketing, public relations, licensing and all franchise building aspects of the Horizon brand. The team also looks after the Guerrilla studio brand and culture.
As a marketing video artist you will be producing video marketing materials for Horizon Forbidden West. You will shoot and produce a variety of video types for different mediums: digital, social, internal assets, live events, interviews and more.
You will also be working directly within the game engine and its tools to access content to capture assets. This brings you close to the game’s production environment and therefore also requires an interest in game development.
We are looking for people who have a strong passion for games and creation of marketing content, that have great social and communication skills and a positive, team player mentality.
Any applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.
What You Will Do
- Creating engaging video content for all our current and future games
- Capturing in-game content for trailers and other video content
- Lead and execute video shoots with a keen eye for composition;
- A creative approach to editing and comfortable with basic motion graphics;
- Filming and producing community assets and assisting in live stream production.
- Organizing and archiving footage across multiple sources for future projects;
- Ensuring video standards, consistency and Horizon brand guidelines are met for all videos;
- Learning on the job, staying on top of the latest trends and techniques for video content;
- Work closely with other members of the team on video projects from conception through execution;
- Perform other related tasks as required.
Who You Are
- College or University education in Video/Film/Media Production, or related field;
- 2+ years working experience producing professional video content;
- You’re fluent in English and possess strong communication skills;
- Relevant experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects;
- A showreel that demonstrates examples of your own editing and motion graphics skills;
- An eye for shot composition, in both game capture and live action film;
- Someone who has a strong grasp on camera technology;
- Experience with game capture and knowledge of game capture software;
- Willing to relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Professional live stream production experience;
- Passion and experience working in video games;
- You have extensive knowledge of Horizon Zero Dawn;
- Detail oriented, curious, willing to innovate and explore constantly.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV, Cover Letter and portfolio. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Riem Halawani (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through firstname.lastname@example.org.