Marketing Unity Developer - Internship
1 day ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Growth team is a transversal entity aiming to maximize and deliver the potential of any mobile product. It combines user acquisition, creative content production, monetization, and the tech capabilities required to turn applications into global hits. With over 150 experts, we operate at the forefront of mobile marketing and ad tech across various types of games (hypercasual, hybrid, 100% IAP, blockchain) and consumer apps.
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market and mobile advertising. You will join a high-performing team. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help us make millions of people download our games all around the world.
Your goal is to increase the advertising KPIs of the games which are running live.
- Using the Games Unity Project, modify and iterate on the gameplay and be creative to make games as attractive as possible for the advertising campaigns.
- Create a modifiable app for each game to allow the rest of the Marketing team to run different video and playable ads.
- Create five different versions of a hit game per day for marketing campaigns.
- Analyze the ad performances and use this data to iterate our games · You will provide a modifiable app for every game
- You are looking for an end of year internship and have already around 1y of internship experience in Unity, game development, gameplay programming - Possibility to get a permanent contract at the end of your internship!
- You have a strong sense of ownership
- You have a good knowledge of Unity or another game engine
- You are interested in casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You speak and write French and English
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary upon experience
- Swile Lunch voucher
- Wellness activities in our Paris office
And many more!