This job might no longer be available.
Class of 2020: Marketing Technology Summer Intern
Novato, California, United States
7 months ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
The Marketing Technology team works alongside the Label’s (2K, Private Division, Rockstar Games, Social Point) Marketing, Community and PR teams, managing and supporting the underlying technology stack used for Paid, Owned and Earned Marketing activity. This team utilizes technology to optimize the way we market and sell our products and is a great opportunity for students looking to gain experience in a multidisciplinary area of our business.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Martech team in executing:
- Implementation of existing or emerging products into the Take-Two marketing ecosystem
- Examples but not limited to: social listening platforms, e-commerce portals, customer lifecycle solutions, retargeting and engagement programs
- Identifying and managing stakeholder implementation needs
- Optimizing existing implementations based on facts and supporting figures
- Conduct summarized product analysis for review
- Assist in the evaluation of new value adds to our growing list of stakeholders
- Intake requirements from stakeholders to recommend the best path forward
- Collate performance analytics related to our business stakeholders
- Formulate success based on clear performance objectives
- Evaluate against those using KPIs and clear business value adds
- Research competitor offerings and marketing practices
- Identify emerging market trends and functionality
- Liaise with partners to ensure competitive platform functionality with similar products
Who We’re Looking For:
- Student currently enrolled in university as a rising junior, senior or master’s candidate studying Marketing, Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering or Mathematics
- Interest in the interactive entertainment industry and a passion for gaming
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Experience in internet marketing technologies (web development, social listening, web analytics)
- Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Team player with strong multi-tasking skills
- Plus to have: SQL, Statistical Analysis Experience