Marketing Specialist (12 month contract)
16 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
WHAT WE DO
We make RealityCapture, the photogrammetry software that is changing the industry. Unbeaten, game-changing technology used by the world’s biggest game and movie studios.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for a highly motivated and a proactive individual with drive and passion for Marketing to join our dynamic Marketing team and work with the other talented teams - Technical Support, Sales, Engineering - to become a part of a company developing cutting-edge technology software for 3D visualization, VR, AR, VFX, gamie, movie, mapping & manufacturing industries.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Preparing story boards and main messaging for videos
- Writing Use Case articles
- Cooperating in Writing Press Releases
- Cooperating in Communication with journalist
- Maintaining company website up-to-date
- Preparing slogans for banner ads
- Preparing supporting materials for social media posts about RealityCapture
- Organizing webinars
- Organizing and planning attendance on exhibitions
- Creating new and maintaining existing marketing partnerships with customers/business partners
- Actively looking for advertising options
- Preparing e-mail campaigns
What we’re looking for
- An experienced Marketing specialist with following knowledge :
- Basic HTML
- Knowledge of Google tools – analytics, adwords, search console
- Experience with running online campaigns
- Experience with writing marketing articles
- Experience with e-mail campaigns (Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, etc.)
- English level - Upper intermediate (B2)
- University degree ( Bachelor’s or Master’s ) in Marketing
- Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
- Microsoft Excel - advanced
- Microsoft Word - advanced
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role with proven track record
- Ability to dive into technical details and embrace new technologies quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Highly organized
- Results-driven, team player
- Ambition and drive
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.