Marketing Project Manager
Tel Aviv District IL
20 days ago
GSN Games is looking for a brilliant Marketing Project Manager to join our fabulous Marketing team in Tel Aviv!
About the GSN Marketing team:
Our world-class team in Tel Aviv own and oversee all CRM and User Acquisition aspects of our portfolio of Casio, Bingo and Vegas apps. Come join the team and work alongside the best in the business to acquire and engage our next generation of players.
What You’ll Do:
Working closely with key stakeholders in Tel Aviv and across the globe, you will be the organiser, the driver and the doer who manages a wide range of projects for the CRM and UA teams.
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the Marketing activities cross-functionally to ensure that project goals are completed on time
- Establish and communicate clear quality goals and schedule deadlines to ensure the final product is both outstanding and on time
- Represent the marketing team in Product and R&D discussions by promoting and prioritising important marketing metrics like conversion, loading speed, ASO etc.
- Use your experience with project management tools (e.g. JIRA) to ensure transparency while providing quantitative reporting for team optimisation
- Facilitate communication and discussion between team members and key stakeholders to ensure total team buy-in, informed decision-making, and development efficiency
- Be confident in taking full ownership of the process and making big decisions
- Suggest and lead process improvement initiatives
- Reach consensus on development schedules with all stakeholders and manage those by highlighting task priorities, departmental inter-dependencies, resource issues and risks
- Know the products inside and out: design, tech, performance, data, live ops
- Independently drive several projects at once, delivering on-time and on-budget while meeting the highest level of quality
- English at native level
- Must have worked 2+ years as a Project Manager and/or Production Manager in mobile or online company
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong understanding of mobile app technology standards and protocols including SDK & Adtech implementation and ability to read product design docs and simple code
- Solid experience with agile project management techniques and tools, preferably Jira
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and limited resources
- iOS/Android product development experience