Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
15 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in
We are seeking a Marketing Producer to build strong working relationships across the marketing organization and to establish and evolve the processes through which digital marketing initiatives are brought to market. You should have experience that includes: mentoring marketing teams, championing projects from end-to-end, crafting and leading new processes, establishing efficient team communications and organization practices, and leading the workflows and meetings that contribute to a healthy, high velocity team.
As a team, we agree on these guiding principles:
- Players Come First: Always keep the player top-of-mind, using data to constantly improve the player experience
- A data-informed approach is best
- If ever in doubt, see the first principle
If these sound-like concepts you can rally behind, come adventure with us!
What you'll do:
- Supporting the marketing team where needed by removing blockers, helping the team increase velocity, encouraging clear communication, facilitating planning, improving team dynamics, and mentoring product owners.
- Championing healthy organizational relationships and developing and overseeing processes to handle evolving marketing needs — adjusting schedules and scope accordingly.
- Owning communications to keep team members, partners, and vendors in the loop and projects on track while minimizing meeting bloat.
- Developing, implementing, and supporting a live operations work queue — communicating capacity, managing business relationships and prioritizing work against capacity constraints.
- Providing mentorship to marketing teams to help them achieve their business goals with outstanding efficacy — able to act as the glue that holds the teams together.
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of progressive responsibility in a marketing producer role
- Certification as a Scrum Master, with outstanding experience successfully mentoring teams in Agile and Waterfall scenarios
- Exceptional knowledge of the marketing process via direct professional experience supporting a marketing team
- Record of outstanding effectiveness in helping to identify and facilitate process, pipelines, and dependencies to enhance effectiveness across multiple teams
- Detailed understanding and appreciation of the need to support and improve the customer experience
- Skilled in building team communications with organizational tools such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Confluence, and shared email addresses
- Playing games is in your DNA!
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com .