This job might no longer be available.
Marketing & PR Manager
1 month ago
Sandsoft was formed by industry leaders from international video games publishers and local talent with the core ambition to help develop the gaming ecosystem across MENA, modernize the region and take MENA from an emerging market to a global market leader. Sandsoft is looking for talented individuals who share the same drive and vision. With rapid growth plans, the team is recruiting for a number of roles.
As a Marketing Manager in Sandsoft, you will work on the promotion of ambitious mobile games, and also on developing and executing B2B marketing and PR strategies. You’ll work within the marketing team, cooperating with various games studios, agencies and freelancers. You will need to create engaging and impactful marketing & PR campaigns to attract new users and make the community thrive. An ability to be creative, organized, innovative, and rigorous about deadlines is essential to thriving within the team.
The role is based in Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and the candidates should be Saudi citizens.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute effective B2C and B2B marketing campaigns to promote Sandsoft and its games.
- Drive business growth by designing and executing holistic, integrated marketing plans in close collaboration with other marketing stakeholders and teams
- Collaborate with agencies and freelancers on marketing and PR campaigns.
- Implement, maintain, and grow online presence for our company and specific games, including social media, Discord, Reddit, YouTube, and the channels.
- Analyze and report performance KPIs in order to determine the true success of our marketing campaigns.
- Creation of the marketing messages and briefs for marketing creatives and material, managing localization of the content and organizing the promotional assets.
- Oversee app store asset creation and optimization.
- Collaborate with various different roles: artists, engineers and data scientists.
- Help the game studios with product management and the implementation of marketing-related features.
- You'll have a ton of freedom to chase down these initiatives as you see fit, transform them into concrete projects and execute them.
- Passion for games, with an understanding of the business side of this industry.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing & PR, preferably in the entertainment or e-commerce industries.
- A healthy mix of data-driven and creative mindsets.
- Ability to merge that data from different sources and formats and get insights from it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor messages for various audiences.
- ROI-centered marketing vision: you measure everything and act accordingly.
- Fostering a natural sense of urgency - Mobile gaming is a fast-paced environment where many things happen every week/day, which requires relentless prioritization of time and projects.
- Growth mindset: the ability to truly learn from mistakes and keep experimenting despite the failures.
- Motivated individual with a self-starting attitude, attention to detail, strong ethics and reliability.
- Problem-solving and decision-making attitude.
- Fluency in English to collaborate with an international team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Located in or willing to relocate to Riyadh.