Marketing Operations Specialist
3 months ago
The SuperAwesome Mission
Our mission is making the internet safer for kids. We’ve pioneered the kidtech sector: technology built specifically for engagement with children, with privacy and responsibility at its very core. Every month SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital engagements with kids across video, community, advertising and parental consent. We have the biggest kidtech team on the planet, focused on solving the challenges of engagement with the under-16 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. It’s a unique, challenging and rewarding environment.
What We Do
SuperAwesome powers the kids’ digital media ecosystem. Our technology is used by hundreds of brands and content-owners to safely engage with over half a billion kids every month. The company has pioneered the ‘kidtech’ sector: technology which delivers digital functionality with a zero-data design to ensure total safety for children.
What You'll Do
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Operations Specialist to support marketing campaigns and reporting of results. Reporting to the Associate Marketing Manager and working closely with the wider marketing team, you’ll help execute the overarching demand generation strategy as well as keep track of marketing attribution and ROI measurement.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with a background in B2B operations and digital marketing. You will plan, execute and optimize demand generation campaigns, manage our CRM platform (Hubspot) and work on streamlining our reporting and attribution models.
In This Role You Will
- Maintaining and improving our Hubspot CRM (data quality and upkeep, set up & execution of campaigns)
- Supporting on optimisation of lead journey and lead handover to sales teams
- Continuous development of marketing automation, including lists, forms, workflows and nurture programs
- Attribution and ROI measurement (developing and maintaining performance dashboards, reporting on marketing effectiveness across the marketing team)
- Manage integration between Hubspot and SFDC
- Website updates, management and SEO
- Supporting on marketing campaigns (email, paid media, social) across multiple markets
What We're Looking For
- 3 years of marketing operations experience
- Experience with digital marketing channels (eg Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Email etc)
- Knowledge of and familiarity with HubSpot and Wordpress (Salesforce is a plus but not essential)
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- You’re self motivated, a team player and excited to get stuck in
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Marketing a plus)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
SuperAwesome wants to ensure that our team, customers and partners are always as safe as possible. As we continue to grow the business over the coming weeks, we are moving to a virtual hiring model for all recruitment. We’re having to make some changes to our usual processes but if you’d like to apply for one of our roles, we’ll be sure to give you a SuperAwesome experience. We’re hiring in all of our offices globally and across almost all teams. So if you’re an amazing Engineer, Account Manager or Sales person and want to make the internet safer for kids, come and talk to us, virtually, of course!