Marketing Operations Manager
17 days ago
Epic is looking for a driven and self-motivated person to join our Marketing Operations team. In this role you will help to connect gaming fans from all over the world with the amazing titles published by Epic Games. The ideal candidate will have experience building and engaging communities around a live game that spans multiple platforms while also being well-versed within a wide array of social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. You have a burning passion for planning and executing marketing campaigns and you have a keen eye on details making sure everything is delivered on time.
- Engaging with our players across Fortnite, Rocket League and Fall Guys through all relevant communication channels
- Identifying and building productive long-term relationships with key influencers across a variety of online platforms
- Providing a wide array of different player experiences ranging from fun competitive tournaments to large scale streaming events
- Working with internal teams and external partners to enable online and offline community activations
- Supporting marketing campaign rollout at the regional and global level
- Being a public representative of Epic in community channels
- Providing support for Epic Games events, including Esports tournaments
- Experienced gamer and some direct experience managing and/or building a community
- Well-versed in key social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, reddit, YouTube)
- Familiarity with a content creator space (YouTube, Twitch)
- Great written and verbal communication skills (will be writing in communications channels and may also create content blogs, etc.)
- Solid project management skills, you know how to build and manage a roadmap with deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to prioritize between a large number of tasks
- You communicate fluently in English and one of the following languages: French, Arabic, Polish, Spanish, Italian or Russian
- Bonus: Direct people management experience
If you're passionate about building world-class gaming and social communities, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.