Redwood City, CA
8 days ago
lllumix is an integrated gaming and technology company, transforming the future of mixed reality with environmentally-intelligent, world-scale AR games.
You are passionate about the games industry and augmented reality. You are excited about executing innovative marketing strategies in a new market segment. You have strong experience in social media, demonstrated guerrilla marketing strategies, and proven community management skills. You have the ability to stay highly organized and manage projects in a fast-paced work environment. You excel as a self-starter, but also thrive working in collaborative, cross-functional settings.
- Develop and manage the execution of social, influencer, and community-centric marketing strategies
- Own social media and community management to help reach company KPIs and goals
- Communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with stakeholders, cross-functional teams and partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally to maximize the effectiveness of live-ops events and feature updates
- Creatively drive engagement with existing players while generating organic growth to bring in new players through social channels
- Proven track record of creating and executing innovative and effective marketing campaigns and brand strategies
- Strategic understanding of digital and social media marketing in addition to appropriate metrics of success
- Experience leveraging insights and data to develop and execute grassroots marketing plans
- Background in managing social media and game community platforms
- Passion for gaming with experience launching at least one mobile game
- Strong understanding of influencer landscape
Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited Pto
- Full Coverage Medical, Dental, Vision And Life Insurance
- Self Contributing 401k
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Nine Paid Company Holidays
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Weekly Meal
- Convenient Location In Redwood Shores, Accessible By Caltrain With Free Shuttles To Our Offices
We are building a diverse team.
Our decisions are based on merit. We are motivated by each other and having the best people by our sides.
If you are looking for a dedicated team that is committed to redefining the future of gaming, have a look at our open spots on the team and drop us a line. We would love to hear from you!
Illumix is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.