Cary, NC United States of America
6 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Discipline at Epic
What we do
Houseparty is a face-to-face social network. We bring empathy to online communication. Centered around live video chat, our application brings people together with just one tap. Social interactions are incredibly diverse in nature, and we’re building a virtual space that works for all of them. By doing so, we empower people to have meaningful conversations online, build relationships, and have fun together.
What you’ll do
Epic is looking for a talented Marketing Manager for Houseparty, based out of San Francisco, to ideate, create and execute innovative marketing campaigns. We’re looking for a self-starter who can partner with cross-functional teams to create campaigns that feel fresh and exciting for Houseparty users. The ideal candidate will have strong experience running and optimizing marketing campaigns, thinking creatively to launch product features, building productive internal relationships and working with partners. If you’re a passionate marketer who is even more passionate about the social space...then we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to build out cohesive marketing and communications plans for new Houseparty features
- Build out new evergreen campaigns for the Houseparty product
- Work with partners across the business to identify strategic opportunities and maximize digital and social campaigns to deliver against core business objectives
- Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and broader publishing efforts on user acquisition, engagement, and overarching business objectives
What we’re looking for:
- 4-5 years of appropriate experience with social and digital marketing
- Awareness of local trends and cultures to enforce as part of a global approach to marketing
- Passionate about marketing and its day-to-day impact on society
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and efficiently manage their own time as part of virtual teams
- Ability to form well rationed opinions based on area of work, business objectives and data
- Experience evaluating creative materials and assets based on strategic objectives
- Excellent partner management skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!