Shanghai, China China
10 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a creative and self-motivated Marketing Manager to responsible for our Epic store in China. You will need to familiar with local media channels, such as KOL, events, etc.
- Responsible for planning and execution of local marketing campaigns within the framework of the overall marketing strategy for the assigned titles
- Manage the partnership with local platforms, 3rd parties and agencies to develop a consistently effective player centric media plans across various social and content platforms in China.
- Collaborate with overseas internal team to follow the global marketing plan and transfer into local promotion campaigns, then report trends, shifts, opportunities, and data back to headquarters for improvement.
- Identify and negotiate with media and celebrity influencers to meet campaign objectives and business challenges.
- Create content briefs for media and influencers to stay on brand and map back onto campaign strategies and KPIs.
- 3+ years marketing related experience in the gaming industry
- A solid and proven knowledge of all digital media with an understanding of the creative ways used to promote brands in an omni-channel world to achieve success in China
- Strong understanding of social influencer landscape and media effectiveness in China
- Experience working on global campaigns and partnering with teams in multiple territories
- Desire to brainstorm and strategize initiatives based on campaign goals and business objectives.
- Deep knowledge of the gaming industry and audience segments, especially on PC games and PC platforms.
- Good English communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience on delivering successful social, creator and influencer programs across any local channels, including but not limited to Douyu/Huya/Bilibili/Weibo/Tiktok/Tencent platforms
- Close relationship with local influencers and game media
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!