Cary, NC United States of America
3 days ago
Epic is looking for a Marketing Manager for the Epic Games Store who understands the importance of data as a tool, but is driven by understanding the product, the audience, and building relevant and engaging campaigns across media. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital retail experience running and optimizing marketing campaigns, establishing new working processes, building productive internal relationships and working with partners. If you’re a passionate gamer who is even more passionate about digital marketing then we want to hear from you!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with multiple Epic Games Store teams to build out cohesive marketing and communications plans for the store and key partner titles
- Manage a stable of publishing partners with full ownership over marketing strategies and campaigns
- Work with partners across the business to identify strategic opportunities and maximize digital campaigns to deliver against core business objectives
- Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and broader publishing efforts on player acquisition, engagement, and overarching business objectives
- Manage events and their corresponding campaigns by working with internal and external stakeholders to plan and execute
- Managing relationships with platform and amplification stakeholders to ensure our games receive appropriate levels of support
- Work with publishers to advise on local best practice and amplify with community managers where appropriate
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 5-7 years of appropriate experience with digital retail / Ecommerce - platform experience preferred
- Passionate about PC Gaming and digital marketing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and efficiently manage their own time as part of virtual teams
- Ability to form well rationed opinions based on area of work, business objectives and data
- Experience evaluating creative materials and assets based on strategic objectives
- Awareness of local trends and cultures to enforce as part of a global approach to marketing and sales.
- Ability to identify information flow pinch points and recommending new processes to optimize.
- Excellent partner management skills.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.