Marketing Manager - World of Tanks (Mobile)
14 days ago
World of Tanks Blitz is looking for a Marketing Manager to improve the Marketing team and give the best experience of mobile gaming to millions of players all over the world.
In this role, you will help the marketing team to develop and improve marketing strategy along with a team of experts inside and outside of the mobile games studio. You will implement and manage the go-to-market strategy and the tactical execution of the marketing plan globally.
The best candidate for this role:
- Is into gaming and industry trends
- Thinks globally
What will you do?
- Develop, represent, and execute insights-driven global marketing strategies from initial concept inception, through development and on to launch that maximize long-term acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization KPIs
- Analyze project performance data to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies and tactics to drive results
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure alignment against the goals of the project
- Able to work with 360 marketing tools including, PR, Influencers, Partnerships, Media, TV, Social and other
- Know how to measure performance of each tool you work with
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work with specific marketing tools (AppsFlyer, LevelUp and so)
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in related field
- Results driven and capable of driving different projects simultaneously
- Proven track record and references
- You don't need to be given continual direction and know, how to manage yourself and your time
- Good English-speaking skills, Russian as a plus
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Mobile marketing experience as a great plus
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.