Marketing Manager (Third Party Publishing) (office or remote)
9 days ago
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers, with well over 600 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS! and Eternal Hope.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As a Marketing Manager you love games and marketing, and can find new and creative ways to promote the 3rd party publishing team in order to encourage high quality game developers to bring their games to us for publishing.
What you tell your friends you do
“I show the developers of the world how awesome our games and 3rd party publishing team are”
What you will be doing
- Developing and leading our marketing strategy for the 3rd party publishing team
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the PR team to increase awareness of the 3rd party publishing team and the publishing portal
- Monitoring and analysing key performance indicators
- Build up and manage a team to help maximise marketing effectiveness
- Organising and managing events such as developer challenges and conferences
- Managing the regular communication channels with our development community via mailing lists and other channels such as social media
How you will be doing this
- You'll be part of an agile and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You'll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Strong understanding and proven experience of digital marketing
- Experience in branding, PR and ad publishing strategy
- At least 2 years experience of digital marketing running digital campaigns and overseeing PR activity in a similar industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion for mobile games
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.