Marketing Manager, Japan - Influencer & Social (contract)
20 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager passionate about building brands and driving business results in Japan. As a Marketing Manager, you will help support the creation of locally relevant Social marketing content and building relationships with top YouTube & TikTok influencers.
- Work with the Head of Social and Head of Influencer marketing in the planning and execution of local marketing campaigns and events for Roblox & local influencers.
- Social: Design and create content for local Social Media channels. This could include the creation of original content, localization of globally created content and the curation & repurposing of content for a Japanese audience,
- Influencers: Reach out, build connections, participate in community events with influencers. (e.g. Tokyo Game Show) and manage relationships with top global Roblox influencers including providing proactive and reactive guidance and support at the individual and group levels, as well as maintain relationship with Japanese extensions of content platforms (e.g. YouTube JP, TikTok JP)
- Track performance of Social and Influencer programs
- Report to Director, Influencer Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Management or Business Administration
- Experienced with 3+ years of experience in marketing, ideally with experience working on social media campaigns and influencer activations
- Native Japanese skill in order to create and localize marketing assets
- Plugged into Japanese culture and social media, must be able to identify and react to local trends
- Experience working with content creators/influencers in Japan in a brand/brand campaign capacity
- Fluent English skill to be able to translate materials and communicate with the global team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Benefits vary per region
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.