This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Manager, Gaming
New York, New York, United States
6 months ago
If you are a free-to-play marketing expert, this role is the perfect next step in your professional career. We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who is energetic and passionate about all things entertainment, especially mobile games.
You will develop and execute strategic marketing plans for our diverse portfolio of games including AAA brands. You will come up with out-of the-box ideas, innovative solutions and partner closely with cross-functional teams to drive high quality execution. You will be proficient at player acquisition, engagement, retention and use your analytical skills to improve performance of your campaigns.
Your Future at Tilting Point:
- Be the marketing lead for your products: evangelize, develop marketing plans and resolve any issues that may come up along the way.
- Deliver powerful marketing presentations supported by visually engaging decks.
- Develop product go-to-market strategy including visual branding, positioning, USP, pillars, target personas and brand voice.
- Execute impactful cross-channel campaigns, including co-marketing partnerships, influencer exploration, in-game, social, web, PR, 1st and 3rd party initiatives.
- Manage relationships with external developers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Seize opportunities: understand the market and pitch new marketing initiatives that can take performance of your products to the next level.
- Synthesize analytics, market and competitive insights to inform marketing strategies.
- Drive visual art creation in partnership with the in-house and external art teams. A/B test assets and continuously improve performance.
- Manage marketing budget for your assigned products.
Your XP & Skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing recently for Free-to-Play games.
- Experience in developing and presenting marketing plans to senior stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to handle high pressure situations.
- Expert in Microsoft Office, or iWork, or G Suite. Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Understanding of user acquisition best practices and product performance metrics (DAU, ARPU, CVR, retention).
- Experience in managing creative ad development including copywriting tasks.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects across partners, platforms and channels.
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.