Marketing Manager, China
13 days ago
Mistplay is the first Loyalty Program for mobile gamers. Players use our platform to play games, connect with friends, and earn awesome rewards; such as Amazon gift cards and prepaid Visas.
We leverage a wealth of in-game data and Machine Learning to recommend the best games to our users and coach developers of all sizes to help them build games. We use our marketing expertise and platforms to make sure our studio partners' games reach millions of players around the world.
With a growth of over 10 million users in under 3 years, Mistplay is one of the fastest-growing companies in North America. Join us as we continue to level up!
The Marketing Manager, China is a critical role working at the intersection of Mistplay’s marketing and sales organizations, to supercharge B2B growth for Mistplay’s services and products. The position’s main objective is to develop and manage data-driven initiatives spanning lead generation and nurturing, sales enablement, event marketing, and public relations to acquire new clients and ultimately drive revenue for the company.
You will report to the Group Marketing Manager and collaborate closely with the rest of the marketing department, sales team, and other stakeholders.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Plan & execute omnichannel marketing to drive qualified leads for the sales team
- Launch & optimize targeted paid media campaigns across various digital channels, targeting specific customer profiles based on business goals
- Organize local events, digital activities, or other initiatives to drive company awareness within the local industry
- Create localized blog articles, case studies, whitepapers, infographics or other engaging sales enablement content
- Develop and implement communication strategies to build Mistplay’s corporate reputation locally
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to align on full-funnel strategies to drive demand into the sales pipeline aligned with global initiatives
- Define KPI goals for all initiatives, then monitor and report performance of direct and indirect impact on the sales pipeline on a regular cadence to company stakeholders
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, demand generation, performance marketing, event marketing or a related role.
- Proven track record of growing qualified B2B leads for a brand or product.
- Expertise in campaign management and leveraging marketing automation tools.
- Ability to make informed data-driven decisions based on performance insights.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, and a data-driven mindset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a knack for creativity.
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming industry or ad-tech is a plus.
- Professional proficiency of English as the working language.
- Be able to work in Beijing is a plus
We work hard to make our work atmosphere as inviting and fun as possible! Working at Mistplay is coupled with a whole array of perks that we've adopted virtually: Team Lunches, game nights, company-wide events, and so much more.
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, push boundaries, take calculated risks, and witness their visions come to life.
Think you have what it takes? We'd love to meet you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.