Marketing Manager - ASO (all genders)
11 days ago
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As our Marketing Manager - ASO (all genders), you will be responsible for the app store experience for all our mobile games. You develop our optimization strategy and execute it. As an ASO guidelines expert on key app stores, you will be responsible to increase organic downloads and implement the guidelines in our product pages.
- Own and drive our mobile marketing funnel optimization efforts
- Setup our app store optimization strategy to optimize app store conversion rates
- Optimize the performance of our app store creative assets with quantitative testing
- Steer and execute the metadata optimization
- Monitor and report relevant funnel and conversion KPIs using our tracking technologies and tools
- A successfully completed degree (economic sciences, media informatics, psychology, marketing or similar)
- First experience in app store optimization tools and processes (ASO), especially metadata optimization (keywords, descriptions)
- Basic knowledge of performance marketing on mobile
- Analytical mindset, likes to own topics and get encouraged by getting responsibility
- Team player with a key role in a motivated marketing team
- Follower of the latest trends in internet technologies and mobile gaming
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for growing your skills.
- You will be working with multidisciplinary colleagues from the entire production lifecycle, developing and operating two very successful free-to-play games on mobile and web.
- The team has many years of experience with live operations and a long-term strategy that keeps the players' excitement and engagement in mind.
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- A gaming and lounging area with access to our beautiful rooftop terrace
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!#Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.