Marketing Manager, 2K
13 days ago
Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including mobile devices. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
Marketing Manager is in a position of growth to lead the marketing of the allocated Packaged Goods titles to the next level of excellence in Asia.
- Meeting sales and business objectives through rolling out effective GTM and consumer marketing initiatives which include:
- Adapt global marketing strategy into holistic measurable plans to deliver results and meet business goals
- Work closely Local Marketing teams and Asia agencies to deliver best-in-class campaigns that meet / exceed KPIs
- Pro-actively monitoring campaign performance, conducting sales analysis, managing the marketing communication process with Global Brand/Global Go to Market teams including localized plans/campaigns/assets submission and approval.
- Strive for process and market excellence including holding post-mortem analysis of marketing campaign to lead recommendations to senior management.
What You Will Do: Marketing Manager, 2K
- Develop a comprehensive Asia marketing and communications strategies, and tactics for the allocated products that achieve business goals.
- Present Local Marketing Teams the Global Brand Strategy, Asia strategies, objectives, and goals for them to develop comprehensive local plans.
- Liaise with local marketing teams and agencies to execute and evaluate regional and local marketing and comms campaigns, events, and activities from announcement through to product launch and post launch
- Work closely with Sales to review and approve distributors marketing/channel marketing plans.
- Manage local marketing teams, licensor and global brand/global GTM and comms team relationships for marketing and comms related approvals
- To liaise with Digital Sales teams to co-drive digital sales growth and initiatives
- Co-ordinate and disseminate marketing and comms assets and translation requests between global brand/comms teams, vendors, and local marketing teams.
- Obtain Legal clearance/approval and ensure the marketing campaigns, events and activities comply with local legal regulation prior to execution.
- Manage the Asia social media channels postings and translations.
- Manage Asia marketing budget, allocations, and monthly forecasting to ensure spending is according to approved budget.
- Identify and manage partnership opportunities with external partners for marketing collaborations.
Key to success in this role:
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in the marketing industry in FMCG, entertainment marketing or consumer lifestyle brands.
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining, and delivering on marketing executions to meet business goals.
- Digital marketing experience including some social media and a broad grounding in offline marketing.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with a diverse range of partners in the Asia market.
- Demonstrated ability in managing & influencing external teams
- Strong communication, interpersonal and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- A strong interest for entertainment and gaming appreciated
- Strong ability to multi-task whilst working with varied timelines/deadlines and excellent Attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced culture; we are growing so rapidly that in many cases we must “build the plane as we fly”
- Self-motivated, independent and a flexible, can-do attitude
- Professional and mature attitude with a strong desire to succeed