17 days ago
The SuperAwesome Mission
Our mission is making the internet safer for kids. We’ve pioneered the kidtech sector: technology built specifically for engagement with children, with privacy and responsibility at its very core. Every month SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital engagements with kids across video, community, advertising and parental consent. We have the biggest kidtech team on the planet, focused on solving the challenges of engagement with the under-16 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. It’s a unique, challenging and rewarding environment.
What We Do
SuperAwesome is making the internet safer for younger audiences. Our platform is used by hundreds of companies to enable over twelve billion kid-safe digital transactions across advertising, community and parental consent every month. SuperAwesome has pioneered the kidtech sector, delivering engagement with the under-16 audience built around privacy and responsibility. With the support of Epic Games, our parent company, SuperAwesome is on an incredible global growth trajectory.
What You'll Do
SuperAwesome is looking for an experienced Marketing Lead to grow our entire marketing function, including working closely with marketing and comms teams at Epic Games. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of our B2B marketing in close collaboration with executive leadership and commercial teams.
With our focus on large brands, content owners and their agencies, marketing needs to be at the centre of creating and delivering content, research, initiatives and collateral to support our global sales teams.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who has worked in fast-paced, high-growth environments in enterprise technology, digital media, AdTech, MarTech or similar organisations. Experience running multi-discipline teams including Product Marketing, Content, Brand, Lead Generation and Research, is essential. Our ideal candidate must be self motivated and collaborative.
In This Role You Will
- Own the outcome of SuperAwesome’s marketing
- Build and execute our strategy for all marketing to customers, partners and industry stakeholders
- Lead our growing marketing team. Providing leadership and people management for a rockstar team plus recruit key contributors. Foster an awesome team atmosphere
- Educate our internal teams and deploy Account Based Marketing to acquire and grow strategic partners
- Use your superb presentation and writing skills, and ability to explain complex concepts to internal and external audiences with varying degrees of expertise. You also provide coaching on these skills to your team and provide quality control for marketing team outputs
- Create and maintain a successful brand image across our sites, collateral and positioning
- Collaborate with SuperAwesome’s CEO and CRO to on our marketing content and strategy
- Collaborate with executive leadership and Epic Games
- Work with our digital privacy experts, ensuring our positioning and content is aligned with our policies and positions on data privacy
- Acquire and manage outside firms, as needed, for regional growth and specific initiatives
- Own the marketing budget, managing and optimising our investments to drive business
- Execute in multiple markets, including US, UK, Germany and France.
What We're Looking For
- You have 10+ years of experience in marketing leadership in a relevant enterprise field
- You are a great people manager and have developed junior personnel into stars
- You have a clear understanding of frameworks to drive corporate marketing goals and KPIs
- You have experience working with the advertising industry. Experience in gaming or the youth audience is a plus
- You move fast, are focused on delivering results, and have a track record of leading marketing for companies that dominate a category
- You are curious, customer-centric, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative
- You are resilient and encourage the team around you to be the same when programs don’t go to plan
- You have the ability to creatively solve problems in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are self-motivated with a bias toward action; you won’t be afraid to step in when needed
- You have the highest degree of professional ethics and integrity
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
SuperAwesome wants to ensure that our team, customers and partners are always as safe as possible. As we continue to grow the business over the coming weeks, we are moving to a virtual hiring model for all recruitment. We’re having to make some changes to our usual processes but if you’d like to apply for one of our roles, we’ll be sure to give you a SuperAwesome experience. We’re hiring in all of our offices globally and across almost all teams. So if you’re an amazing Engineer, Account Manager or Sales person and want to make the internet safer for kids, come and talk to us, virtually, of course!