This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Internship - Influencers & Creators
13 days ago
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic Games Influencers and Creators Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Intern to join them in 2022.
In this role, you’ll be supporting the Creator Marketing teams for game launches as well seasonal beats across the Epic Games Portfolio - Fortnite, Rocket League, Fall Guys and EGS. In addition, this growing team has multiple assignments from brainstorming new creative strategies to activating influencers utilizing social data tools to better understand the marketplace of viable creators and partners. You’ll also work with our UA (User Acquisition) team to help source influencers for paid activations. This role will have diverse tasks but be grounded in all aspects of influencer and creator marketing, including our affiliate marketing platform Support-A-Creator.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
- Work with the Creator Marketing teams to identify relevant influencer partners for upcoming campaigns
- Provide deep research for influencer discovery using data filtering tools and other forms of search.
- Help build pitch decks for creator marketing plans that ladder up to support the biggest moments across all our games and products.
- Work to help build our CRM database, to enable our teams to have current information on our top influencers and prospects
- Ability to analyze social data/statistics.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Active gamer or creator to better understand the markets we serve
- Passionate about Epic Games and our products, specifically Fortnite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students .
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.