25 days ago
As a marketing intern you will be a team member of the group responsible for the development, execution and measurement of Core’s marketing programs.
- Assist in directing global player-facing marketing: Support the marketing team in planning and executing player-facing programs across all channels
- Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Organize and track campaign performance data
- Manage day-to-day progress on channel activations including creative ideation, and content plans to ensure projects stay on story, on budget and on time
- Coordinate marketing campaigns, events, and programs.
- Develop a process to track the progress and performance of all initiatives.
- Currently enrolled College senior or post-graduate student.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excels at establishing and fostering strong internal and external relationships
- Strong interest in all areas of marketing
- Ability to execute effectively across a variety of projects at the same time
- Ability to take direction, be solution driven and manage priorities with self-sufficiency with remote team members
- Familiarity with Core
- You will join a team of committed gamers and support a player community, so an appetite for reading about, talking about, and playing games is appreciated.