15 days ago
At Improbable, we’re bringing together technology and games to create new opportunities and experiences. In order to achieve this, we need unique perspectives from diverse people, empowered to revolutionise how online games are made, delivered and paid for.
We believe one of the biggest, most impactful changes to the way we live our lives is going to come from the medium of games. Realising new communities, societies and vocations through virtual worlds is what drives our people and gives them purpose.
- Execute all marketing projects including event, social media, digital marketing etc. under the direction of senior manager and department head
- Work with external agencies to manage official websites and social media platforms (Weibo, Wechat etc.)
- Support senior manager and department head to implement all marketing events including summits, panels, trade shows and exhibitions etc.
- Coordinate in the marketing materials/content, which includes but is not limited to: official website contents, brochures, leaflets, videos, speeches and etc.
- Coordinate with internal departments and stakeholders to support project execution
- Assist in coordination of external agencies and vendors
- Other Responsibilities: other related duties as assigned, based on the business need
- Senior college student
- Sufficient working time that can guarantee 4~5 full workings days per week
- English proficiency in both verbal and written
- Self-driven, hard-working and a team player
- Detail-oriented and multi-tasking
- Good interpersonal skills
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.