12 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an enthusiastic, talented Marketing Intern to join our publishing team in Brighton, UK and work across the Hi-Rez Studios Games for all platforms and all countries. This role is responsible for assisting the Marcomms team across its various functions.
At Hi-Rez you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
The Marketing Intern will focus on optimizing our player acquisition and engagement globally. The candidate will succeed in the role by acquiring high quality users to our titles (PC, Console and mobile) through all channels, including paid performance based channels, PR, eCRM and collaboration with partners. The candidate will work closely with the games team and other internal groups (platform / publishing) to find new and cost-effective ways to attract and maintain users, while continuously optimizing existing channels.
The Marketing Intern will be extremely detail oriented, with a strong understanding of free-to-play games so that we can profitably manage customer lifetime value and life cycles against the effective cost of acquiring and retaining users to our games.
The successful candidate will exhibit the right balance of utilizing data to inform decisions while combining a non-conventional and ‘thinking outside the box’ attitude to achieve strong results. This role reports to the Marketing Director.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Marketing Intern will do:
- Build analytical models from our extensive data set to identify campaign optimization opportunities, make recommendations on testing, and maximize campaign ROI on ad spend.
- Utilize reporting tools, predictive modeling, machine learning, and data analytics to drive marketing decisions.
- Assist influencer marketing manager with researching, processing and analyzing content creators for campaigns.
- Solve complex problems with partial, incomplete data.
- Manage the PO and invoice system for all campaigns.
- Collate and conduct market research across a variety of sources.
- Collate and clean data from a variety of third party data sources.
- Optimize and automate new processes to make them scalable.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Work with the publishing team and game team to optimize targeting, creatives, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation.
- Work with partners to develop co-marketing campaigns focused on user acquisition and monetization.
- Collaborate with the publishing team and game team to establish and continually refine LTV and cohort tracking analytics frameworks by country.
- Assist Marcomms team with day-to-day tasks
What we are looking for:
- Be data-driven: monitor, analyze, understand, stay nimble, adjust, and constantly optimize.
- Data-driven marketing campaigns are not new to you as you have already conducted some.
- Experience with at least one of the following: SQL, Excel, R (or other statistical analysis tool).
- Ability to work with third-party tools (Facebook, Google Ads, etc.).
- Be creative.
- Be social: social media marketing has no secret for you!
- Team-oriented but self-motivated.
- Thrives upon change.
- Comfortable working inside a dynamic work environment.
- Rigorous and detail oriented.
- Passion for games.
- Strong work ethic.
- Problem solver.