This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Intern - Summer 2021
1 month ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
In 2020, we were honored to be one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the US. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, people you’ll ever meet.
Roblox is seeking a highly motivated and creative Marketing Intern for Summer 2021. You will be responsible for supporting the marketing team on a wide range of initiatives from event planning for our high profile developer conference, investor meetings, and digital civility events to contributing to social media and influencer content ideation. We are looking for candidates that are passionate about all aspects of marketing and are ready to contribute ideas, help with timelines and be an active and engaged participant.
- Support the events team in building out the tactical support plan for the Roblox Developer Conference, Digital Civility Conference, and Investor Conferences. Maintain spreadsheets and organize content submissions for presentations at the conference.
- Work with the influencer team to create a database of our Star Influencers that can be shared with our Partnerships team.
- Support the social team with research to identify best in class content strategies and ideas for Instagram and TikTok.
- Be an active participant in frequent brainstorm meetings and daily marketing meetings
- Help build out project timelines and keep status documents up to date
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Management Science, or similar degree.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle many moving parts simultaneously
- Must have strong attention to detail and be a collaborative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST be a strong, self-starter adept at independent problem-solving
- Huge plus:
- Previous internship experience in the marketing/advertising space
- Experience using Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs, etc. )
Location: San Mateo, CA (Remote)
Duration: 12 weeks
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar