Seriously is building entertainment brands on mobile. With offices in Santa Monica, California, and Helsinki, Finland, the company’s first property, Best Fiends, was first introduced as a mobile game and is now directly connected to an audience of 1.5M - 2M people on a daily basis. Seriously was acquired by Playtika in 2019, where together, we’re working towards being the biggest casual mobile games company in the West! Best Fiends currently has two titles, Best Fiends and Best Fiends STARS and has produced amazing video content to support the world that’s been created!
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly detailed, organized, and passionate person to act as a Marketing Intern to help our marketing team at Seriously in the Santa Monica office. This person will help support initiatives in mass media and marketing operations. S/he will work very closely with our two Marketing Manager’s, the VP of Marketing and cross-functionally with various internal/external teams. S/he will greatly contribute to Seriously's success by helping to grow our community and our global IP footprint.
This is a great opportunity to be exposed to the mobile games industry and an even better opportunity to learn what it takes to break a brand through in a very crowded space. We are looking for a motivated team player who is ready to hit the floor running, working with a company where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe.
- Assist the marketing team with tracking and analysis of various global mass media campaigns.
- Track success of marketing campaigns – sharing results, key learnings, and insights that can be applied to future campaigns.
- Provide competitive and industry analysis.
- Provide marketing support where needed.
- Assist in various marketing operational needs such as creation of workflows, processes, and systems management.
- Manage and upload assets into our internal Data Asset Management system.
- Come up with ideas and help the team stay at the forefront of the industry!
- We love creativity and if you have a good idea, share it!
- Be an active member of the team!
- EVP, Brand & Marketing
- VP, Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Level: 3-5 years of work experience. Industry experience not required but a plus.
- Good attitude: we are looking for positivity, a good work ethic, and a desire to solve problems
- Solid organizational skills: know how to prioritize and complete tasks on time
- Detail-oriented: we wish you to check your work, ask questions if you’re not sure, and make sure the job gets done correctly
- Have a desire to learn: we don’t expect you to be a master at everything, but we do expect you to take notes and learn from our team
- Be a team player: know how to work nicely with others, but also be able to work independently when necessary
- Paid Internship ($20/hr), 16-20h/week
- Duration of Internship: up to 6 months
- Currently WFH during Covid-19 situation, but the job will normally be in the Santa Monica office
- Fun work environment in a great location
- Lots of snacks and drinks provided at the office
- Parking paid for by Seriously