This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Innovation Portfolio Owner
15 days ago
Job Posting TitleMarketing Innovation Portfolio Owner
SummaryThe Marketing Innovation Portfolio Owner is responsible for building marketing capabilities in key focus areas. Specifically, this role will help to drive the adoption and implementation of key brand building frameworks across Aristocrat Gaming, activate player and operator-facing programs to drive new business growth opportunities.
This individual needs to have strengths in identifying and/or conceptualizing products, articulating a vision, creative problem solving, collaborating with a diverse cross-functional team, and steering a team through projects for successful outcomes. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-starter, who can operate at a high strategic level as well as be willing to “roll up the sleeves” to advance project work as needed.
What you'll do
- Install/embed key platform tools to for the sales and marketing teams
- Work with internal stakeholders to analyze the needs and align marketing capabilities roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns a portfolio of marketing capabilities roadmap.
- Solve marketing capabilities-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Accountable for the created marketing capabilities(s), delivering in the model and communicating the marketing capabilities needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with the marketing innovations and capabilities strategy.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the marketing capabilities features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the marketing innovations and capabilities
- Conduct horizon scanning through organization and industry research to identify opportunities and future threats.
What we're looking for
- Remote eligible.
- BA / BS
- 4+ years in a senior role in a product management function
- 5+ years of experience with marketing technology
- Experience working in external design and development teams
- Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget, and quality.
- Proven capabilities across the marketing mix (traditional, digital, and new.)
- Experience with external agencies and partners is a must in this role
- A structured and principled thinker who can cut through complexity by creating clear frameworks and scalable solutions.
- An evangelizing leader who can inspire, motivate, and collaborate with sales & marketing, engineers, and designers.
- Exceptionally clear oral and written communication who can flex across technical, business, and creative forums.
- An inclusive collaborator who is an active listener
- A solid understanding of innovation and how it should be applied in business.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- thinking and a strong, critical mindset.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.