This job might no longer be available.
Shanghai Shanghai cn
8 months ago
We're looking for a Marketing Director who will be highly independent in shaping our Group's marketing strategy in China. If you are eager to have an active and decisive role in enhancing our brands - join us!
- Defining and being accountable for product marketing strategy in the Mainland China market, including influencer marketing and media buying.
- Establishing and enhancing the brand of CD PROJEKT RED studio, its franchises and GOG.com in Mainland China.
- Leading a small team to execute day-to-day marketing responsibilities from the Shanghai office.
- Working closely with global Marketing and PR teams to define and advocate the vision and product positioning.
- Sharing insights from the local market on a regular basis.
- Working with local marketing partners in the field of publishing creative services, performance marketing, community, analytics and user acquisition.
- Cooperating with Global Brand and Event teams in order to organize trades, shows, presences and whole communication strategy connected with said events (key messaging, press packs, presentations, press packs, what is being shown, etc.).
- Supporting PR/Community team.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with product marketing, brand communications and social media.
- Working experience in the gaming industry.
- A passion for video games, specifically RPGs and/or online games.
- Highly collaborative and proactive attitude.
- A positive approach to demanding and complex assignments.
- Ability to travel frequently, including international travel.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese Mandarin.
- A modern and relaxed working atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.