This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Director (Mobile)
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
6 months ago
Would you like to make your real contribution to a game with 120,000,000 players?
Minsk mobile studio MS-1 is on the lookout for Marketing Director for our renowned title World of Tanks Blitz& upcoming projects within the studio.
In this role, you will manage a large budget, drive complex global marketing campaigns, elaborate global marketing strategy and lead the marketing team of WoT Blitz. Moreover, it will be you who will shape a marketing strategy for launching all new mobile titles.
The ideal candidate for this position should have experience with marketing mobile mid-core games.
What will you do?
- Define and be accountable for product brand and marketing strategy with multi channels, including PR, PA, influencer marketing, collaborations, product placement, celebrity marketing, offline events
- Perform budget planning and execution
- Define and implement marketing content plan in collaboration with UA, PR, Community, Asset production on global scale
- Work with external partners and agencies on diverse marketing campaigns
- Define and drive business development strategy for the product, executing licensing, cross promo, sponsorship activities
- Manage the team: Marketing Manager and BizDev Manager
- Work closely with game development teams on advocating the marketing vision, product positioning and share market insights
- Based on the product’s development roadmap and market trends, identify opportunities for growth and drive growth campaigns to increase the product exposure & organic user base
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing for mobile games
- Strong communicator and able to build bridges between marketing & product departments
- Solid understanding of digital advertising platforms and related metrics
- Holding a team player mentality to collaborate and interface with a wide range of partners both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Fluency in English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!