Marketing Design Lead - New Games
14 days ago
Inspired by minimalist art, Dots was created with the notion that beauty and fun are not mutually exclusive. Now as a successful studio, our goal is to provide the world with stylish and meaningful daily play experiences. We need a paid Intern to join our diverse, multi-talented team and contribute to our award-winning game, Two Dots.
Dots is an award-winning gaming company with three mobile hits— Dots, Two Dots , and Dots & Co —and over 100 million installs. We are proud new members of the Take-Two Interactive family.
While currently fully remote, we expect to return to our stylish office, located in Manhattan in the historic Meatpacking District, once we can safely do so.
We promote a friendly, honest, and collaborative work environment and believe we are at our best when we include everyone, regardless of one’s race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability or attribute, and religious beliefs. We are proud of the diversity we’ve fostered and are continuing to make changes within the company to make Dots more equitable for everyone.
We are looking for
We are looking for a marketing design lead to help us reach new players by creating performance-driven marketing assets that appeal to people of all ages and backgrounds for potential new games in development.
- BA / BFA in Design or Animation, or equivalent work experience
- An energetic, curious, fast-learner who works well in a collaborative environment
- Someone able to work full time, Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm EST
- Someone who is local and is able to work 3 days out of the week in our NYC office when it is safe to do so, and remotely on the other days.
- Advertising Design:
- You will support new game products and teams by creating briefs, mockups, storyboards, etc. for ad campaigns that will drive customer acquisition and retention.
- You must have a keen sharp eye on what visual art styles will be performative in the market.
- Marketing Strategy:
- You will collaborate to analyze creative performance of ads using data to help inform the marketing strategy for new games.
- You will collaborate with new game teams to ensure that product features are marketable and are competitive to industry standards.
- Data Analysis:
- You will apply an unbiased analytical thought process to help build the art direction of new games and inform future marketing creative tests.
- Creative Thought Leadership:
- You will collaborate with the Marketing Design Lead and other Marketing team members to develop ideas and refine campaign goals for growth in new games.
- You will manage a network of external agencies, and freelancers to produce art assets for ads.
- You will provide feedback in the production of assets for both development and advertising.
- You will make any adjustments to art assets, if needed, to provide ready-made assets to the marketing design team.
- 2+ years in Design Lead / Senior level creative role in a fast paced creative environment
- 4+ years experience in graphic and/ or video design in advertising or marketing (bonus in games).
- Comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite and familiar with the workflow of static and video ad production.
- Innovative thinker who can come to the table with fresh ideas based on current creative trends within the user acquisition space.
- Strong ability to analyze data and turn findings into actionable strategies to further improve creative performance
- Experience with direct response marketing and creating ad content for paid social (Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills – able to ideate and develop concepts, organize information, and turn vague thoughts into legible instructions to the design team.
- Optimistic with a can-do attitude and have an interest in problem solving.
- Health benefits with medical, dental and vision
- 401k contributions
- Monthly $20 stipend for game In App Purchases
- Regular company outings/ Zoom parties for team building
- Active Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion groups at Dots and Take-Two
- And more...
In addition to submitting an application, you should also download and play Two Dots. It's free play on Android and iOS, easy to learn, but challenging to master. Good luck!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.