Marketing Data Scientist
16 days ago
Marketing Data Scientist
Scopely is looking for a Marketing Data Scientist to join our Marketing Operations team in Barcelona on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
We’re searching for a Data Scientist with talent and analytics experience to join our Marketing Analytics team. You’ll be the one who embraces the machine learning power to help the engineers and analysts to improve their projects, and add some data intelligence to the marketing decisions.
What You Will Do
- Work inside Marketing Analytics and partner with Marketing teams to discover and deliver projects to improve our understanding of User Acquisition (UA) and Non-UA activities on the performance of games marketing.
- Work with marketing data engineers and analysts to plan, develop and implement best models to answer deep business questions.
- Work together with other data scientists to develop and promote best practices in analytics and experimentation inside Marketing Analytics.
- Preferred experience in applying marketing modeling techniques e.g. media mix modeling, time series forecasting, segmentation / clustering.
What We’re Looking For
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, hard-working and a good business intuition are a must!
- 2 or more years of experience as a Data Scientist preferable at a top-tier institution or firm. Previous experience in marketing analytics or user acquisition strongly preferred (Familiarity with CPI, ROAS, ARPU, Retention and LTV is a plus)
- B.S. (Masters degree a plus) from a top institution in a quantitative or scientific field (Math/Stats, Economics, CS, Engineering, Physics, Psychology or similar)
- Professional experience applying data science, analytics, machine learning and computational techniques. Preferred experience in applying marketing modeling techniques e.g. media mix modeling, time series forecasting, segmentation / clustering.
- Professional experience programming using R, SQL, python or similar in large datasets and implementing models in production.
- Excellent communication skills to understand business needs of cross-functional stakeholders, deliver findings and recommendations, as well as to drive collaboration.
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.