ABOUT THIS ROLE:
In the position of Marketing Copywriter, you will use your organizational skills and expert writing ability to help elevate the company. You will create copy that is attention-grabbing and within the marketing and branding guidelines. When working within cross-departmental teams, you will be able to take multiple ideas and create something cohesive, on brand, and exciting. As an individual you are accountable, trustworthy, and self-driven.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with creating website and social media content
- Understanding of the software programs JIRA, Confluence, and Basecamp
Freedom to Act :
- Ability to self motivate and work individually, while also working within a team
Size and Complexity:
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization.
- Ability to participate in special projects.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism.
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors.
- Understands external relationships with partners
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Xsolla is the video game business engine with a set of tools and services that help to operate and sell more games. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla product suite caters to businesses from indie to enterprise, with: Xsolla Pay Station and its #1 Anti-fraud solution, Xsolla Partner Network, Xsolla Site Builder, Xsolla Store, Xsolla Login, and Xsolla Launcher. These tools work seamlessly to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing, and monetization so developers, publishers, and platform partners can increase their audience, sales, and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Ubisoft, Epic Games, and PUBG Corporation. For more information, visit www.xsolla.com .
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age (over 40), Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deems by the State of California.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization to achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.