9 days ago
enables developers to grow their business. Businesses rely on AppLovin’s market leading technologies to solve their mission-critical functions with a powerful, full stack solution including user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others. Equality is essential to our purpose – our people are key to cultivating a culture of belonging where employees can engage as their true selves.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, alongside The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal who have also awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work for the past four years. Check out the rest of our awards HERE
We’re looking for an organized, driven, and passionate Marketing Coordinator to help us manage marketing activities in Korea and South East Asia. This person will be a key member of the marketing team and help raise brand awareness through various core marketing channels. He/she will play a crucial role in acting as a marketing assistant by helping with industry events, swag, collateral, PR, and branding.
You will support multiple events, content creation, and translation, to help our local clients better understand our technology’s value and impact on their businesses, and to grow our presence. By partnering with key stakeholders like our content team, communications team, design team, and others, you’ll create localized content for our blog, website, and social media and organize events for industry conferences, and workshops.
- Work closely with local Marketing Lead on various types of in-person and digital events in Korea and SEA (industry conferences, workshops, social networking parties, webinars etc.)
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to organize, operate, and manage relevant sessions and events (content planning, confirming partners/speakers, onsite operations, booth setup and facilitation, paperwork, logistics, etc.)
- Help manage AppLovin’s content strategy, including social media, regional blog, and newsletter; Short-form content writing (translate English content to Korean and develop original content for social media when needed).
- Assist local Marketing Lead in working with Korean press agency and paid media company country lead to on-site/online local press interviews and panel speaking sessions Monitor competitive intelligence and report trends and untapped opportunities work closely with the US-based Director of Global Events and Marketing Operations and marketing team.
- At least 2+ years of marketing experience.
- Fluent in oral and written Korean.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Open to travel to the U.S., SEA, and Japan and comfortable collaborating with overseas counterparties.
- Proven experience in organizing and managing events, ideally in the mobile tech or game industries (past event samples are highly encouraged)Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with strong communication and organizational skills tech-savvy; proficiency in Google Suite, WordPress, and other project management tools (including online event management)Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and ability to multitask.
- BA degree in Marketing/PR or equivalent.
- Preferred QualificationsBasic understanding of ad tech and programmatic advertising ecosystem experience with Twitter and Facebook management, including managing content pipeline/calendar and day-to-day posting.
- Experience with Zoom Webinar and Asana
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice
to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.