7 days ago
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com .
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking a passionate Marketing Associate for our Beijing office. We are looking for a forward-thinking, marketing savvy "go-getter". He/she will report to the local Director of Marketing. This person will be a key member of the marketing team and will help raise brand awareness through various core marketing channels throughout China. He/she will play a crucial role in driving marketing operations by helping with events and workshops, creating content, and aiding in the management of our local press agency and media outreach.
- Coordinate specifics for events including: registrations, sponsorship fulfillment, day of event logistics, after event follow-up and event ROI report
- Draft event communications, building registration pages, event social media planning, and maintaining high-level event branding
- Accompany country lead to onsite events include press interviews, panel speaking sessions, and award ceremonies, etc.
- Be responsible for distributing and restocking staff swag, customer gifts as well as working with HQ to order special event swag items
- Help manage AppLovin Wechat account and CN blog’s posts and content pipeline Translate English content to Chinese and develop original content for Wechat when needed.
- Assist local marketing director in working with Chinese press agency, paid media and digital marketing agency.
- Monitor competitive intelligence and report trends
- Assist in managing local partnerships
- Our regional teams report into our marketing team at headquarters and they are expected to work closely with them.
- Spoken and written fluency in both English and Mandarin
- 2-5 years of event experience with a passion for events, logistics, people experience, and problem-solving
- Experience with Wechat and a strong understanding of how WeChat works; hands-on experience in driving brand visibility and growing Wechat followers
- Great interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- Desire to travel
- Tech-savvy with advanced proficiency with Google Suite, Box, and other SaaS tools
- Have a strong work ethic, the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, outstanding organizational skills, and attention to details.
- BA degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent
- (Preferred) Experience with registration tools like Eventdove
- (Preferred) Familiarity with the project management tool Asana