Marketing & Communication Intern
4 days ago
Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry, listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, we configure best-fit solutions for our clients with more than 70 Studios, all leaders in their own fields of expertise, located across 5 continents and 26 countries with over 12.000 passionate gaming employees.
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We operate in a growing industry that services the needs of over three billion players and requires the ongoing creation of engaging content. The content creation market is estimated to be worth $35bn, with around one third of this spent with external providers like us.
With an industry reputation for quality, reliability and flexibility, our global scale, full-service offering and technology platform and thanks to our strong market position (Keywords is the only global provider of fully integrated creative and technical services to the global video games industry and is 3x the size of our nearest competitor), we are able to provide our services to 24 of the top 25 game companies, with several services: art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 16 game platforms.
Do you want to learn more about us? Reach our website https://www.keywordsstudios.com/about-us
Within Keywords Studios, Laboratorio Comunicazione, aka LabCom, is an integrated communication agency developed through 15 years of successful cross-agency collaborations that delivers integrated communication services, including PR and digital communications advice, social media management, data-driven influencer campaigns and brand partnerships.
Activities and Responsibilities
To support the marketing and integrated communication team of Laboratorio Comunicazione (LabCom), we are looking for a brilliant candidate who will be responsible for:
▪ design, management, monitoring and data analysis for video, content and social media marketing activities ▪ scouting, monitoring and data analysis for influencer marketing campaigns
▪ planning and organization of physical and virtual events
▪ scouting and management of brand partnership and co-marketing activities
▪ design and implementation of special projects (non-traditional marketing)
▪ creation and localization of visual and textual contents
▪ presentation and reporting
▪ Master Degree in Digital Marketing, Communication or equivalent
▪ Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
▪ Excellent knowledge of social media
▪ Excellent writing skills
▪ Excellent presentation skills
▪ Ability to work in team
▪ Creativity and lateral thinking
▪ A genuine interest in the world of entertainment (video games, movies, series, music, sports, comics) is a preferential title
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.