This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Campaign Trainee
1 month ago
What you will do:
- 参与团队创意分享，根据游戏的内容玩法，结合当下游戏热点、B 站用户体验、热门视频类型等，独立完成视频策划方案及脚本编写，进行脚本的初步设计
- Participate in the team’s creative executions. Write the script and storyboard planning independently for short videos and live streaming according to the content of games, current hotspots on various video content platforms (e.g. Bilibili, TikTok, etc.)
- Provide suggestions for the execution of shooting; fully communicate with the manager; explore and develop game highlights; efficiently cooperate with the team to complete the shooting of different forms of videos.
- Responsible for the overall planning of actors, venues, props, costumes, and sets, then follow up the script content efficiently.
What you should be equipped with:
- 熟悉抖音、B 站等平台内容呈现，重度上网冲浪用户，关心娱乐热点和游戏梗
- 有在平台推广的视频拍摄经验者优先，如有作品提供 B 站账号
- Ability to write script independently, should have creative thoughts, be well-organized, and have strong writing skills.
- Entry-level video directing and basic post-production skills.
- Familiar with video content platforms such as TikTok and Bilibili. Heavy Internet surfing users, paying attention to entertainment attractions and game hotspots.
- Bachelor's degree or above. Better have experience in short video shooting (including having experience in using the camera, SLR, and other shooting equipment.)
- Those who have video shooting experience promoted on the platform are preferred. Please provide your Bilibili account if you have upload video content on Bilibili.
- Game lovers are preferred
- Better to have a cheerful personality and willing to be on the screen.
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com