This job might no longer be available.
Marketing - Brand Manager
Oxford England GB
8 months ago
Join the Rebellion
What makes working at Rebellion so amazing? Many things. Our award winning franchise and the fiercely independent nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance every day to work on creative and impactful projects. We are one of the largest independent game developers in Europe and now we have an exciting opportunity to come join the Rebellion.
As a Brand Manager for Rebellion, you will lead the strategy, planning and delivery of campaigns for some of our award winning franchises along with exciting new projects on the horizon. Having expanded exponentially over the last few years in companies and IP there is no better time to join the team and inject your stamp and energy on this brand!
What does the role offer?
Through creative and strategic thinking you will spearhead multiple campaigns from start to finish, defining campaign strategy and acting as the custodian for all brand touchpoints within and outside Rebellion. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and the studio’s games PR, content and community teams, you will help shape and evolve Rebellion’s brand strategy and communication. The chance to get to know our games and their audiences inside out, teaming up with external partners and driving consistent and compelling brand messaging across all stages of a campaign. You will have this opportunity whilst working in a fast moving, fiercely independent studio, with amazing global opportunities, a friendly environment and great flexibility.
This role is full-time based in-house at our Oxford HQ. We can consider permanent or fixed-term employment but not freelance or agencies. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a marketing, brand or product management role in the video games industry.
- Experience launching multiple successful games on consoles and PC.
- A deep understanding of the marketing planning process and how to find, segment and target new players.
- Creative experience briefing, reviewing and critiquing assets from copy and tone of voice to trailers, event stands and everything in between.
- Someone able to manage the strengths, challenges and typical timelines of multiple campaigns and channels from PR to social media, email, advertising, events and more.
- Skill and discipline in reviewing, analysing and acting on core campaign metrics.
- A love of games with a passion for the platforms and communities that drive them.
- Someone who relishes collaborating not only within the team but also with dev teams, external agencies and partners.
- Willingness to travel to occasional public and trade events at home and abroad including presenting to partners and players.
- A marketing qualifications preferred but not essential.
- Line management experience is preferred but not essential.