Marketing Associate DACH (Contract)
9 days ago
As Marketing Associate DACH, you’re an essential part of our publishing team in Berlin and you help with our content production, PR, and social media efforts. You love challenging convention, you’re willing to embrace the unknown and you’re able to keep a cool head when navigating our evolving portfolio of products.
You'll be the focal point of interaction for all publishing needs for our office and our partners, working with central Publishing, European Web Content, Marketing, and Localization teams. The powers of your experience scheduling content, managing partners and a deep-seated love for gaming will combine to improve the content workflow as you'll manage daily projects, requests, and articles.
You'll watch the publishing calendar to ensure deadlines are met and help DACH Rioters stay on track to create super entertaining yet informative player-inspired content.
As a DACH Rioter, you’ll join a dedicated team of specialists committed to becoming the most player-focused game company in the world. You share our value of player experience first, rejection of convention, and intense passion for gaming.
You’ll report to the Brand Manager DACH and you’ll work as part of the publishing team.
- Work with current and future channels to deliver the best content to players
- Manage partner relationships, ensuring that our partners continually learn about everything going on in our games
- Work with a variety of Riot teams to obtain content, related assets and stay informed time frames and changes
- Ensure that marketing assets, web content, and community materials are of the highest standard and representative of a player-focused approach
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in marketing or other related fields
- Fluency in German and English
- You are a player empathic: You have a solid understanding of the titles that DACH gamers play. This understanding not only translates to playing games but the communities that love them as well. You also demonstrate a high sense of empathy both for players and the brand.
- Proactive problem solver . Can navigate ambiguous situations to create the best outcome for players
- Experience collaborating with agencies and vendors
- Open paid time off
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!