8 days ago
Greetings from The Bunker! Secret Mode is the newly founded publishing wing of the award-winning Sumo Group Plc. Our goal is to publish internally developed projects from any of our 11 game development studios across the UK, US, Europe and India, as well as third party independent game developers.
Now is an exciting time to get in at the beginning of Secret Mode’s adventure. If you have a strong passion for video games and want to help us build the best games publisher in the business, please reach out to us. We’d love to have a chat!
The role @Secret Mode
You’ll be a part of Sumo’s new publishing wing Secret Mode, responsible for publishing numerous internal and external titles and helping us build the best publisher in the business.
As part of the Secret Mode Marketing department, you’ll be working closely with the Central Marketing team, Creative Services and external marketing agencies to ensure the delivery of all video and static assets for PC, consoles, digital advertising, streaming etc.
The Successful candidate will be managing the asset pipeline and ensuring timely delivery of assets in coordination with Creative Services. They will be managing this process across all signed projects that Secret Mode will launch and will create and maintain “Asset Bibles” to ensure that the Asset Creation pipeline runs efficiently and effectively.
International travel to assist at industry events may be required.
This will be a hybrid of office/work from home, based in offices in Leamington Spa.
A UK work visa is required and relocation assistance will not be provided.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own the Asset Creation Process for all video and static assets for PC, console, digital advertising, streaming etc for all Secret Mode Projects.
- Create and maintain “Asset Bible” spreadsheets and manage timely delivery of assets in coordination with Creative Services
- Deliver updates on project status, including delays, risks or threats.
- Assist the Secret Mode Marketing team in the creation of marketing plans, e.g. the creation of PowerPoint presentations, and ensure effective delivery of those plans by getting asset approvals in a timely manner, etc.
- Cover Marketing admin requirements such as raising purchase orders, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the central Sumo Group Marketing Team.
- Assist the Marketing teams with any additional requirements needed, such as writing weekly marketing updates, event coverage, reporting, asset creation, etc.
To be successful you will have:
- A passion for video games
- Previous Project Management experience a plus
- Previous marketing experience in the games industry a plus
- High degree of organisation and a process-oriented approach to managing an asset-creation pipeline
- A passion for innovating processes and ensuring efficient and effective working
- A high level of motivation and proactivity, with the ability to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement and have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative team environment. We are a start-up company, and need people to embrace the start-up mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, work at pace and deliver content to deadline
- Problem solving
- Project Management
- Self sufficient
What We Offer:
· Annual bonus scheme
· Electric car scheme
· Share incentive plan
· Competitive pension
· Flexible and remote working
· Dynamic friendly and inclusive working environment
· Virtual and in person social events, including launch parties, away days and Christmas events
· 27 days annual leave, including your birthday, a duvet day and Christmas shutdown
· 5 learning days
· Access to 4,000 Udemy courses and the GDC Vault
· Employee referral bonus
· Mentoring and career development, with clear progression plans
· Competitive mat/paternity & adoption leave
· Employee assistance program
· Life assurance of 4x salary
· Income protection of 75%
· A comprehensive and flexible benefit package
· Social Events and Celebrations with the wider Sumo Group
We are Secret Mode.
Quality drives us.
Fun informs us.
Community is our reason for being.
Inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do.
To delight and inspire is our goal.
Secret Mode is managed by a small group of industry veterans and a team of experienced and newcomers to the industry alike. We’re looking for diverse, creative, driven people who share our passion for all things video games, no matter their background.
As part of the Sumo family, we’re able to offer a super benefits package including generous holidays and flexible working hours. We’re based in Royal Leamington Spa but are flexible on work-from-home options.
Our environment is fast paced, dynamic and friendly and built upon the basis of every team member having the opportunity to shine and have a realisable input into the games we publish. We’re in the amazing position of building a brand-new team, and creating a culture that’s all about passion, respect, diversity, fun and togetherness. We’re looking for people that love what they do and love to share their enthusiasm with each other. We have taken the #RaiseTheGame pledge to fully dedicate ourselves to inclusivity in our hiring and working processes and already have aligned ourselves with amazing initiatives and charity organisations to make a difference in the industry we all love.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.