This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Asset Team Lead
Sofia Sofia City Province bg
1 month ago
Reporting to the Director of the Gameloft Creative Agency, Marketing Asset Team Lead will work closely with the latter, the Creative Director and the Product Marketing Managers, to coordinate team members with a view to meeting the video needs of product leads and other internal clients. He will communicate with 2D and 3D artists, motion designers, and video editors to develop an action plan and deliver high-quality video and static content within the required deadlines. He will communicate with clients about delivery deadlines and ensure the successful internal operation of the team.
The main responsibilities of the Marketing Asset Team Lead are:
- Managing the team of 2D Artists, 3D Artists and Animators
- Analyzing video requests and launching projects
- Coordinating team to ensure delivery is on time
- Communicating with internal clients about delivery deadlines
- Ensuring schedules are up to date and creating task lists
- Providing quality control of the team’s work
- Demonstrating a positive attitude and setting the example in terms of work ethic
- Be able to help the artists on their task
- Execute some of the tasks
Expected Results :
- Respecting delivery deadlines
- Maintaining the highest standards of professionalism with regard to the team
- Maintaining good relationships with product leads
- At least 5 years' experience in the position of Art Director
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator or After Effects
- People Management background is a MUST
- A knowledge of, and a passion for, video games
- A love of risk-taking, and openness to new ideas
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills that allow for the delivery of high-quality projects within strict deadlines
- Creativity and pragmatism in finding solutions that help overcome obstacles and advance the project
- Ability to maintain perspective and manage priorities
- A love of teamwork
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and portfolio. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.