Marketing Artist - brand
Shanghai Shanghai cn
5 days ago
The ideal candidate is able to leverage the art style for all Ubisoft triple A games in Chinese market to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, ad creatives, photography, posters and videos. He/she must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums. Additionally, he/she must be flexible and enjoy working on a variety of different games and projects.
· Create assets for our games' websites, social media, and other external communication channels.
· Create 2D assets to support our marketing and PR initiatives – ad creatives, posters, presentation sheets, t-shirt designs, mock ups, etc.
· Retouching. Manipulate image composition, and perform basic paint overs when necessary.
· Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for social platforms.
· Navigate game clients and editors to compose, frame, and capture high-quality screenshots.
· 2 to 5 years experience working as a communication/marketing/advertising artist in agency or a company's marketing/advertising department
· High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative designs
· Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
· Mastery of 2D artist soft – Photoshop, Illustrator
· Some knowledge of video editing with After Effects and Adobe Premiere, or equivalent software
· Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
· Good English communication skills – Oral and Written (advanced English is a plus)
· Organized and able to work to deadlines
· Knowledge and passion for video games
· Knowledge and passion for movies, graphic novels, and other elements of pop culture
· Prior experience with the game industry or in a video game studio
· Knowledge of marketing and social media platforms
· Video software mastery and editing skill
· Working with 3D game assets, produce hi-resolution renders
· Experience and skills with web design & Flash
· Traditional art skills, drawing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Community Sentiment Coordinator for their Customer Relationship Center in Morrisville, North Carolina. The Community Sentiment Coordinator is primarily responsible for analyzing the activities of the Ubisoft community across all social media platforms. This role is integral to delivering our strategy to put the player at the heart of everything we do at Ubisoft. By applying statistical methods and techniques to generate meaningful insights, the Community Sentiment Coordinator will provide quantitative and qualitative data to drive community and business strategy. The ideal candidate is an experienced gamer who is comfortable with online communities and social media tools, loves data analysis, and has the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment with a distributed team.