This job might no longer be available.
Acıbadem Mahallesi, İstanbul, Turkey
3 months ago
Interested in being part of a team that impact millions of people? If you're energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What you need?
**Please make sure that you upload your portfolio!
- BS degree in art, animation, graphic design or related fields
- A strong portfolio and 3+ years of experience
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects
- Detailed understanding of consumer-facing ad experiences on social ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and partner ad networks
- Must be able to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume projects and quick turn-around
What you’ll be doing?
- Create and build marketing assets and videos for digital campaigns and paid acquisition
- Work closely with our marketing team to develop the visual identity of the marketing effort and identify emerging outlets, methods and best practices for marketing our titles
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Develop art assets for UA and any additional material related to ongoing and future marketing efforts
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious and eager to learn/experience mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.