Shanghai Shanghai cn
5 days ago
In the Live Ops team you will be responsible create a broad array of marketing graphics for the western market of one of our most successful Chinese game (魔法门之英雄无敌：战争纪元).
You will create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, ad creatives, photography, posters and videos.
We are looking for someone who understands the notion of quality creatives in performance marketing context and its focuses and constraints in mobile gaming sector.
- Create assets for our games’ websites, social media, and other external communication.
- Create 2d assets to support our marketing and PR initiatives – ad creatives, posters, presentation sheets, t-shirt designs, mock ups, etc.
- Create video assets for marketing trailers, community videos and streaming.
- Retouching. Manipulate image composition, and perform basic paint overs when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for social platforms.
- Navigate game clients and editors to compose, frame, and capture high-quality screenshots
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ professional experience in a comparable graphic design or artist position
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative designs
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Master Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- At least basic English communication skills – Oral and Written (advanced English is a plus)
- Organized and able to work to deadlines
- Knowledge and passion for video games
- Interest for fantasy games, series, movies, books, GOT, LOTR, Warcraft , Heathstone
- Nice to have : played/loved Heroes of Might & Magic games
- Play mobile games, especially Mobile RPG/SLG/ card/ MOBA
- Knowledge and passion for movies, graphic novels, and other elements of pop culture
- Prior experience with the game industry or in a video game studio
- Knowledge of marketing and social media platforms
- Some knowledge of video editing with After Effects and Adobe Premiere, or equivalent software
- Working with 3D game assets, produce hi-resolution renders
- Experience and skills with web design & Flash
- Traditional art skills, drawing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Ubisoft Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft opened its door in China in 1996. Today, Ubisoft Shanghai is one of the largest and most influential video game companies in this country with full creation and production capacities. There are 450+ talents working on the developing of console and mobile games, and already shipped Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance®, Assassin’s Creed® and Tom Clancy’s video game series.
Shanghai studio established its expertise in Wildlife Animation, Open World and AI through the co-development with other studios in the group. In addition, the studio also plays a major role in the Publishing and APAC Network Infrastructure.